Privacy and cookies
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the personal data you agree to share when visiting or filling out forms through our website or when corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or social media.
When you visit yggoglyng.no, we automatically collect information about your use of the website, e.g. the browser you are using, search words you have used on the website, your IP address and network location, and information about how you access our website. We collect this in order to optimize the user experience and functionality of the website.
When you sign up for our newsletter (as a private person, a retailer, a contract dealer, or wholesaler) we collect the information provided when signing up, being your name, email address, and country.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide tgifurniture with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Register for our newsletter. You may at any time unsubscribe from our newsletter by following the link in the footer of the newsletter.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ygg&lyng may also receive your
data indirectly from the following sources:
• Any point of sales where you may have placed an order of our products.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
ygg&lyng collects your data so that we can:
• Optimize the user experience and functionality of our website.
• Provide you with services you might have opted in on through our website such as newsletters etc.
• Personal offers and customized online advertising.
SHARING AND STORING OF PERSONAL DATA?
We do not sell, publish or in any other
way forward your personal data to others, unless:
• It is necessary in order to deliver our product or service as requested by you.
• It is necessary in order to comply with legal requirements and legislation.
• It is part of a collaboration with data processors, both in and outside of EU/EØS.
• You have given us your active consent for other purposes to do so.
We may also provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you. This type of information may also be shared with professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts, who help us run our business.
Your personal data will be deleted when it is no longer relevant for the initial purpose of why it was collected, processed, and saved.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
ygg&lyng would like to make sure you
are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ygg&lyng correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ygg&lyng to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to get all or some of your personal information deleted by us, if it does not conflict with another Norwegian or EU law that requires us to store such data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ygg&lyng restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ygg&lyng’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ygg&lyng transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
Right to complain – You have the right to make a complaint to Datatilsynet, Tollbugata 3, 0152 Oslo, about how we handle your personal data.
Complaints can be given by email to email@example.com
or by phone +47 22 39 69 00.
Call us at: +47 32 82 85 90
Or write to us:Krone Hanssen Scandinavia AS, Industrigata 13, 3414 Lierstranda, NORWAY
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
functionality, web statistics, sales, and advertising.
Cookies help us to deliver website and social media advertising that we believe is relevant to you. The cookies used for this purpose are often placed on our website by specialist organisations.
We use services from Google (Google Analytics) to collect web statistics. Cookies from this provider among other things allow us to see which pages are visited, where the traffic comes from, etc. We use the information to measure and improve the user experience on our website and to follow up on sales and ad campaigns. Additionally, we use partners that help us to keep track of user activities, profitability of online marketing and to deliver targeted online ads when you visit other websites. These services may use third part cookies provided by our partners.
We use these cookies: DoubleClick, Facebook Custom Audience (GA Audiences), Facebook Connect, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US?
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +47 32828590
Or write to us at:
Krone Hanssen Scandinavia AS, Industrigata 13, 3414 Lierstranda, NORWAY
Tel: 32 82 85 90